My dad has a favorite quote that has become one of my favorites. When I was in high school and college I used to keep a copy of it hanging in my closet. I feel like it has explained the Ellingson's 2012 year perfectly. Here it is.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"
1. We had our beautiful baby girl McKae.
2. Jordan started his last year of school EVER in his MBA.
3. Jordan got an internship with Proctor and Gamble.
4. We moved to Cincinnati, Ohio for the summer and loved it!
5. Kaitlin refurbished a coffee table, lamp, and end table.
6. We moved into a new apartment and it has WINDOWS and a W/D (yes, we are in heaven)
7. Jordan got put in our ward Bishopric.
8. McKae traveled on an airplane 5 times before she was 4 months old.
9. Kaitlin learned how to crochet using youtube videos and made McKae a beanie.
10. Jordan got offered and accepted a job with Goodman Manufacturing in Houston, Texas
11. McKae learned how to crawl.
12.We celebrated our 3 year anniversary!