Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October Fun

During the month of October there are always a few things that you NEED to do... those being...
1. Carve Pumpkins
2. Eat doughnuts (preferably from a string)
We were able to get together with a bunch of my old roommates and their "significant others." I really couldn't ask for better friends and sisters. We decided to do some october festivities and made homemade pizza, carved pumpkins, and ate doughnuts from a string. We had so much fun, we decided to make it a tradition. Love you guys! Thanks so much for a great date night :)
3. Celebrate our 1 year anniversaryWe went to Park City for lunch and ate at the same place where we ate on our Honeymoon. Then we went to SLC and Lagoon. Man it has been so long since I've been there. Jordan gave me some gorgeous flowers. The next morning we had room service. Man, that is the life! We also had the opportunity to do sealings in the SLC temple on the exact day we were married one year ago. We even got to see the room we were sealed in. I am so thankful for the temple and the knowledge that we will be together forever. I have learned so much in this first year of marriage and I am so happy to have this handsome man with me for all eternity. He knows how to make me laugh and make life exciting. Together forever, no matter what!!

3 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I miss you girls (and Jordan too, of course) It looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your date looked like so much fun! Pumpkins, donuts, Halloween, love, etc. Perhaps next year I can be in on the action too?

    ReplyDelete